Distribution, Design and Installation
Our knowledge of cabling standards and technologies allow us to deliver cost-effective solutions that best meet any application needs.
Our Services include:
- Design of complete end-to-end structured cabling systems
- Installation, termination and certification of low voltage copper cabling:
- Category 5, Category 5E and Category 6 copper cabling
- CCTV and Video Surveillance Systems
- Wall mount and freestanding cabinets and racks
- Patch panels
- Cable rack management systems
- Pre-manufactured and customized patch cords
- Cable trays and raceways
Testing and Certifications
Testing and certifications are included in our cable installation service but we also provide cable testing and certification services for existing cabling infrastructures. This allows your IT department to eliminate the guesswork of wiring related computer issues.
Quality of Workmanship
Our State of Oregon Limited Energy B licensed technicians work closely with contractors and end users to deliver the latest cabling technologies that best suit the needed applications.
We ensure that the cabling system design, components and workmanship comply with eh standards and practices of EIA/TIA. These standards are elaborated in the Telecommunications Distributions Method Manual, the EIA/TIA telecommunications Building Wiring Standard, the National Fire Protections Association (NFPA 70)and the National Electrical Code.